Sunday 31 October 2010

NO MORE TRICKS IT’S TIME FOR A TREAT…………!

We are now entering week eight and it was at this point that we were hoping to be moving up to our daughters in Pontrhydyfen, but like most plans nothing ever goes as smoothly as you would like them to.
The new buyer’s contracts have still to come through and we are keeping our fingers crossed that this will be the week that they arrive, especially as we are now sitting in an ever emptying property. The young couple purchasing from us are no doubt as restless as ourselves for some movement, as they have purchased their new furniture and will want some where to put it before too long.

The gentleman who was going to purchase our caravan has emailed me since my last post and has withdrawn from the sale. Fortunately that’s not going to be too much of an inconvenience as he will be missing out on a bargain, especially as Bailey have just announced a price hike of over £400 on the Pegasus range and with the new Vat increase coming in the New Year plus the new tax on flights I can’t see our caravan being up for sale long.


Thankfully Trevor the owner of the motor home informed me today that he will hang on to the RV for us for a while longer, though he must be getting fed up of my constant email requests for information about different technical aspects of the RV.
As I’m a newcomer to RV’s I keep finding things out that I need to be on the ball about, so no doubt I will be picking poor Trevor’s brains for a while longer yet (be patient with me Trev).
We completed another Car Boot today (Kay’s getting a bit fed up with them now) but I reminded her that each one fills the coffers and empties the house a bit more so it’s less to go into storage. With the countdown for Christmas coming I’m glad the house is emptying as fast as it is, so that we will only need two weeks maximum to be up and out.
My eldest daughter now has my old PC and I’ve now transferred all that we need onto the lap top. I’ve yet to choose the dongle for the mobile broadband and I have loads of sites and people that I needed to notify of our change of forthcoming postal and email addresses.

Well the front doorbell hasn’t stopped ringing tonight as there are far too many ghouls and ghosts paying a visit, anybody would think it was Halloween?
More Anon

No comments: